THE UNIVERSITY OF TARTU SPORTS CLUB OFFERS NON-CONTRACT MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS AND HAS SO MUCH MORE THAN JUST A GYM – IT IS THE BIGGEST SPORTS CENTRE IN TARTU!
The University of Tartu Sports Centre has
- athletic hall for running and general workouts
- a lifting area and a gym on 3 floors
- a climbing wall for alpinism and mountaineering
- group classes in 3 studios
- boxing studio with trainings for pro’s as well as for beginners
- badminton and table tennis
- monthly lectures for members
Our passes start from 25€! See more information about our membership options here or contact our health and recreational sports manager Krete (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For information about group classes, check our schedule (fitplan.ut.ee) but first please go through the following about registration to the classes:
After you have purchased a pass to the fitness club, you can register to the classes online or, unless full, on the spot before class – online registration is not required. It simply gives you the opportunity to reserve a spot.
After you receive the password, you can log on and change your password under the Minu profiil (My profile) section.
- To register, you have to have a valid pass.
- You can begin to register 5 days prior to the day of the class.
- Classes marked with “V” are available for registration
- Classes marked with the LOCK-sign are full, already closed for registration or not yet opened for registration.
- For canceling, click “X”
- If it is not possible to come to class, one has to cancel the class at least 2 hours before the class starts, but please be careful with canceling your registration on the day of the class. If you have canceled the class on the day the class is held 5 times in a row, you will lose your right of online registration for 30 days (but can still participate and come to classes if there is availability).
- If you haven’t arrived on time, your place to class will be automatically canceled 5 minutes before the class starts (based on our system’s time).
- After you have failed to cancel the class 3 times in a row during the period of 30 days, you lose the right of online registration for 30 days as well(but can still participate in classes if there is availability, and use our facilities).